Perspectives on the ICRC study on customary international humanitarian law [electronic resource] / edited by Elizabeth Wilmshurst and Susan Breau
- Additional Titles:
- Perspectives on the International Committee of the Red Cross study on customary international humanitarian law
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 433 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wilmshurst, Elizabeth, Breau, Susan Carolyn, 1955-, and British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Related Titles:
- Customary international humanitarian law
- This book is intended as a complement to the study (Customary international humanitarian law, by Jean-Marie Henckaerts and Louise Doswald-Beck, Cambridge University Press, 2005).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19412892