Phenotypic variation [electronic resource] : exploration and functional genomics / Moyra Smith
- Smith, Moyra
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 240 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Phenotype and functional genomics : introduction -- Evolution -- Genomic architecture and copy number changes -- Linkage, association, and linkage disequilibrium -- Regulation of transcription, splicing, and translation : impact of perturbation on phenotype -- Mitochondria : genome, functions, and phenotype -- Quality surveillance -- Neurodevelopment and functional genomics -- Neurobehavioral disorders -- Molecular analyses of malformation syndromes -- Multiple pathways including environmental factors that lead to a specific phenotype with later onset.
- 9780195379631 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 200-227) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19413201