1998 reports [electronic resource] / Office of Industrial Technologies ; prepared for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Department of Energy
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Office of Industrial Technologies
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container insert: Technical reports from the OIT, Technical reports from the Office of Industrial Technologies, and Reports
- [Washington, D.C.] : OIT ; Springfield, VA : Available from National Technical Information Service, [1998?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Contains the full text of DOE (Department of Energy) technical reports resulting from OIT-sponsored research and OIT partnerships and published in Fiscal Year 1998. Related conference documents are also included. The OIT is a part of the Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. OIT develops and delivers advanced energy efficiency, renewable energy and pollution prevention technologies for application in the U.S. industrial sector.
- Title from disc label., Shipping list: 99-28-E., and "DOE/EE--99001361-CD"--Container spine.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Windows 95 or later; CD ROM drive; Adobe Acobat reader 3.01 (available on CD).
View MARC record | catkey: 1941459