Polymers in regenerative medicine [electronic resource] : biomedical applications from nano- to macro-structures / edited by Manuel Monléon Pradas, Maria J. Vicent
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Monleón Pradas, Manuel and Vicent, Maria J.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "With an interdisciplinary list of subjects and contributors, Polymers in Regenerative Medicine covers the broad range of medical applications for polymers, including scaffolds, self assembling materials, and different types of polymeric nanomedicines. The seasoned authors address fundamentals, theories, tools, techniques, types of polymeric systems and biomaterials and examine such hot topics as nanoconjugates, polymers for tissue repair, and electrospinning technique for tissue engineering. The book provides chemists, researchers, and scientists with an overview of the full therapeutic potential of novel polymeric systems that have only been possible through multidisciplinary research"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781118905814 (pdf)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19416589