The power of ideas [electronic resource] : five people who changed the urban landscape / Terry J. Lassar, Douglas R. Porter
- Lassar, Terry J.
- Additional Titles:
- Five people who changed the urban landscape
- Washington, D.C. : Urban Land Institute, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 123 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Porter, Douglas R. and Urban Land Institute
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Foreword / Paul Goldberger -- Introduction -- Joseph P. Riley, Jr., caring for cities -- Daniel Patrick Moynihan, statesman of the public realm -- Gerald D. Hines, developer extraordinaire -- Vincent Scully, visionary teacher, writer, advocate -- Richard D. Baron, doing well at doing good.
- Profiles the five recipients of the ULI J.C. Nichols Prize for Visionaries in Urban Development for 2000 through 2004.
- 0874209307 and 9780874209303
- "Book celebrates the five-year anniversary of the Urban Land Institute's distinguished award program, the ULI J.C. Nichols Prize for Visionaries in Urban Development and profiles the five extraordinary recipients from 2000 through 2004"--P. 1.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19417485