Pregnancy [electronic resource] : risk factors, management and recovery / Teresa Altamirano Frias and Miguel Jaquez Cano, editors
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 263 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Altamirano Frias, Teresa and Jaquez Cano, Miguel
- Obstetrics and gynecology advances and Pregnancy and infants: medical, psychological and social issues
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Pregnancy: Risk Factors, Management and Recovery in Mares / Juan Carlos Gardon -- ch. 2 Glaucoma Management during Pregnancy / L. Jay Katz -- ch. 3 Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy / Juan Carlos Galofre -- ch. 4 Treating Common ENT Diseases in Pregnancy: What Is Safe? / Thomas P. Nikolopoulos -- ch. 5 Preservation of Spermatozoa by Refrigeration / Nobuyuki Emi -- ch. 6 Faceless and Facework Commitment: An Exploration of Birthing Women's Trust toward Expert Systems within a Risk Society / Alphia Possamai-Inesedy -- ch. 7 Pregnancy and Cultural Knowledge and Practices among Northern Thai Women / Somsri Kitisriworapan -- ch. 8 The Components of Humanized Birth Care that Bring Satisfaction to Women in a Tertiary Hospital / William D. Fraser -- ch. 9 Endothelium-Derived Hyperpolarizing Factor and Pregnancy: Possible Contribution in Regulation of Vascular Signaling Mechanisms in Normotensive and Hypertensive Setting / Miroslav Radenkovic. and Contents note continued: ch. 10 Asthma in Pregnancy -- Immunology, Diagnosis, and Treatment / Gyorgy Losonczy -- ch. 11 Laparoscopic Appendectomy during Pregnancy -- A Comparative Study / Boris Kirshtein.
- 9781619426078 (hbk), 9781619426306 ebook, and 1619426072 (hbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19418515