Prosecution among friends [electronic resource] : presidents, attorneys general, and executive branch wrongdoing / David Alistair Yalof
- Yalof, David Alistair
- College Station : Texas A&M University Press, 2012.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 196 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Joseph V. Hughes Jr. and Holly O. Hughes series on the presidency and leadership
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Where there is smoke": investigating and prosecuting executive branch officials -- Legal regimes, attorneys general, and executive accountability -- When all bets are off : presidents, vice presidents, and their family members on trial -- A bit two familiar : when the Justice Department investigates the Justice Department -- More political considerations : departing officials, looming elections, and the influence of partisan opposition -- What's a little prosecution among friends? : a framework for political analysis.
- 9781603447447 (cloth : alk. paper)
160344744X (cloth : alk. paper)
9781603447454 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1603447458 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -182) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19421271