The psychology of food choice [electronic resource] / edited by Richard Shepherd and Monique Raats
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK ; Cambridge, MA : CABI in association with the Nutrition Society, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- x, 399 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Shepherd, R. (Richard), Raats, Monique, and Nutrition Society (Great Britain)
- Frontiers in nutritional science ; no. 3
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- A conceptual model of the food choice process over the life course / Jeffery Sobal ... [et al.] -- The integration of biological, social, cultural and psychological influences on food choice / Paul Rozin -- Social psychological models of food choice / Mark Conner and Christopher J. Armitage -- Biological influences on energy intake / Klaas R. Westerterp -- Food neophobia in humans / Patricia Pliner and Sarah-Jeanne Salvy -- The role of learning in development of food preference / Martin R. Yeomans -- Mood, emotions and food choice / E.L. Gibson -- Food cravings and addictions / Suzanne Higgs -- Marketing parameters and their influence on consumer food choice / Klaus G. Grunert -- The role of context in food choice, food acceptance and food consumption / Herbert L. Meiselman -- and The impact of the media on food choice / Jacquie Reilly -- The impact of advertising on food choice : the social context of advertising / Martin Caraher and Jane Landon -- Adolescents, food choice and vegetarianism / Karen Trew ... [et al.] -- Intra-family influences on food choice at mid-life / J. Lynne Brown -- Food choices in later life / Margaret Lumbers and Monique Raats -- The impact of optimistic bias on dietary behaviour / Vicky Scaife, Susan Miles and Peter Harris -- Implementation intentions : strategic automatization of food choice / Thomas L. Webb, Paschal Sheeran and Christopher J. Armitage -- The use of the stages of change model with dietary behaviours / Richard Shepherd -- What is a healthy diet community? / Deborah J. Bowen and Tracy Hilliard -- Eating behaviour in obesity / Jane Wardle.
- 0851990320 (alk. paper) and 9780851990323 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19421809