Qualitative research methods for psychologists [electronic resource] : introduction to empirical studies / [edited] by Constance T. Fischer
- Amsterdam ; Boston, MA : Elsevier Academic Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xliv, 461 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fischer, Constance T., 1938-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- An assimilation analysis of psychotherapy : responsibility for being there / Lara Honos-Webb ... [et al.] -- Exploring psychotherapy with discourse analysis : chipping away at the mortar / Anna Madill -- The grounded theory method : application of a variant of its procedure of constant comparative analysis to psychotherapy research / David L. Rennie -- Phenomenological analysis : impression formation during a clinical assessment interview / Scott D. Churchill -- Diagnostic discourse in patient-staff interactions : a conversation analysis clarified by participant interviews / Jessie Goicoechea -- Honor and respect : feminist collaborative research with sexually abused women / Susan L. Morrow -- An empirical, phenomenological study : being joyful / Brent Robbins -- Conceptual encounter : the experience of anger / Joseph de Rivera -- Emergence of the dialogal approach : forgiving another / Steen Halling, Michael Leifer, and Jan O. Rowe -- A thematic analysis of written accounts : thinking about thought / Howard R. Pollio and Michael J. Ursiak -- Intuitive inquiry : an exploration of embodiment among contemporary female mystics / Vipassana Esbjörn-Hargens and Rosemarie Anderson -- An application of experiential method in psychology : what is it like to be a stranger in a foreign land / Arne Collen -- Focus groups and related rapid assessment methods : identifying psychoeducational HIV/AIDS interventions in Botswana / Lisa Levers.
- 0120884704 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19422699