Rancher archaeologist [electronic resource] : a career in two different worlds / George C. Frison
- Frison, George C.
- Salt Lake City : The University of Utah Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 304 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The background -- The cattlemen, the sheepmen, and World War II -- The postworld War II ranching and avocational archaeology years -- The back-to-school years -- Beginning an academic career -- High Plains and Rocky Mountain prehistory -- Early paleoindian sites and pleistocene fauna -- Foothillmountain paleoindian and early Plains archaic -- Prehistoric non-bison animal-procurement strategies -- Foreign travels and other international activities -- Activities in professional organizations -- Other sites and projects -- Some lingering and final thoughts.
- 9781607813293 (cloth : alk. paper) and 9781607813309 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19423867