Recent advances in natural language processing V [electronic resource] : selected papers from RANLP 2007 / edited by Nicolas Nicolov, Galia Angelova, Ruslan Mitkov
- Amsterdam studies in the theory and history of linguistic science. Series IV, Current issues in linguistic theory, 0304-0763 ; v. 309
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Editors' foreword -- Ontotherapy, or how to stop worrying about what there is / Yorick Wilks -- Constraint-driven transliteration discovery / Dan Goldwasser ... [et al.] -- Towards radically incremental parsing of natural language / Wolfgang Menzel -- Unsupervised graph-based word sense disambiguation / Ravi Sinha & Rada Mihalcea -- Collaborative entity extraction and translation / Heng Ji & Ralph Grishman -- Generating models for temporal representations / Patrick Blackburn & Sébastien Hinderer -- The complexity of everyday language / Allan Ramsay -- Detecting topic drift / Dan Knights, Mike Mozer & Nicolas Nicolov -- Feature construction for memory-based semantic role labeling of Catalan and Spanish / Roser Morante & Antal van den Bosch -- A maximization-minimization approach for update summarization / Florian Boudin & Juan Manuel Torres-Moreno -- Integrating derivational morphology into syntax / Özlem Çetinoğlu & Kemal Oflazer -- Biomedical named entity recognition using discriminative training / Sittichai Jiampojamarn, Grzegorz Kondrak & Colin Cherry -- Completing lists of entities / Sisay Fissaha Adafre, Maarten de Rijke & Erik Tjong Kim Sang -- Character n-grams as text alignment unit: CLIR applications / Jesús Vilares, Michael P. Oakes & Manuel Vilares -- K-best, locally pruned, transition-based dependency parsing using robust risk minimization / Jinho D. Choi & Nicolas Nicolov -- Minimal sets of minimal speech acts / Debora Field & Allan Ramsay -- Semantic similarity of short texts / Aminul Islam & Diana Inkpen -- News from OPUS: a collection of multilingual parallel corpora with tools and interfaces / Jörg Tiedemann -- Reusing contemporary language resources to PoS tag non-contemporary literary texts / Costanza Navarretta -- Domain independent mappings and source domain reasoning for the semantics of metaphor / Rodrigo Agerri ... [et al.] -- ConceptNet: a lexical resource for common sense knowledge / Catherine Havasi, Robert Speer & Jason Alonso -- Confidence measures and thresholding in coreference resolution / John Chen ... [et al.] -- The influence of pronominal anaphora resolution on term-based summarisation / Constantin Orăsan -- Morpheme-based language modeling for an inflectional language, Amharic / Martha Yifiru Tachbelie & Wolfgang Menzel -- Issues in realizing the overall message of a bar chart / Seniz Demir, Sandra Carberry & Stephanie Elzer -- The BulTreeBank: parsing and conversion / Atanas Chanev ... [et al.] -- List and addresses of contributors -- Index of subjects and terms.
- 9789027248251 (hb : alk. paper)
9027248257 (hb : alk. paper)
9789027290915 (eb : alk. paper)
9027290911 (eb : alk. paper)
- Papers presented at the Sixth International Conference on "Recent advances in natural language processing" (RANLP) held in Borovets, Bulgaria, 27-29 Sept. 2007.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19424882