Research techniques for clinical social workers [electronic resource] / M. Elizabeth Vonk, Tony Tripodi, Irwin Epstein
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Research interviewing and questionnaires -- Using available instruments -- Systematic observation -- Specification and rating of problems and goals -- The selection of treatment interventions -- Content analysis -- The development and use of forms for client self-monitoring -- Qualitative methods in practice research -- Single-case designs -- Variations and replications of single-case designs -- The use of sample surveys in follow-up evaluations -- Simple group designs for use in evaluation -- Data aggregation and analysis -- Research and clinical social work practice.
- 023113388X (cloth : alk. paper), 9780231133883 (cloth : alk. paper), 0231133898 (pbk. : alk. paper), 9780231133890 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0231508549 (ebook), and 9780231508544 (ebook)
- Prev. ed. entered under Tripodi.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19427548