The right to be parents [electronic resource] : LGBT families and the transformation of parenthood / Carlos Ball
- Ball, Carlos A.
- Additional Titles:
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender families and the transformation of parenthood
- New York : New York University Press, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 239 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Mothers on trial -- Fathers come out of the closet -- Breaking up is hard to do -- Donate here, parent there -- When the state discriminates -- Gender does not make a parent.
- 9780814739303 (hbk. : alk. paper), 9780814739310 (ebk.), and 9780814739327 (ebk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 215-233) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19428803