Rising China and world order [electronic resource] / Zhang Yunling
- Zhang, Yunling, 1945-
- Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 210 p. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- New security thinking for China in a changing world -- Searching for collaboration: China and the US in the Asia-Pacific -- Regional and global dimensions in the China-US relationship -- China and its neighbors : relations in a new context -- Changing Sino-US-Japanese relations -- Peace in the Korean Peninsula and the role of China -- Ending confrontation in the Korean Peninsula : the way out -- The international environment facing China in the Asia-Pacific Region -- How to make our region safe -- Non-traditional security and socio-economic development of East Asia -- Whither the world order? -- We need a new world order.
- "This book consists of the author's writings on China's perspective and policy with regard to its foreign relations and engagement of regional and global affairs. It covers issues ranging from the post-Cold War world order, China-US relations, the significance of China's rise, the North Korean nuclear crisis and China's policy, and China's relations with its neighbors in a new context. Rising China and World Order provides insights into China's interests and policy from an eminent Chinese scholar."--Publisher's website, Nov. 8, 2010.
- 9789814304214 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19429027