Root genomics and soil interactions [electronic resource] / editor, Martin Crespi
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 273 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Crespi, Martin
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Genomics of root development / Boris Parizot and Tom Beeckman -- The complex eukaryotic transcriptome: non-protein-coding RNAs and root development / F. Ariel ... [et al.] -- Genomics of auxin action in roots / Elisabeth L. Williams and Ive De Smet -- Cell-type resolution analysis of root development and environmental responses -- José R. Dinneny -- Towards a virtual root: interaction of genomics and modeling to develop predictive biology approaches / Julien Lavenus ... [et al.] -- Genomics of root hairs / Hyung-Taeg Cho -- The effects of moisture extremes on plant roots and their connections with other abiotic stresses / Laura M. Vaughn and Henry T. Nguyen -- Legume roots and nitrogen-fixing symbiotic interactions / Philippe Laporte, Andreas Niebel and Florian Frugier -- What the genomics of arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis teaches us about root development / Damien Formey ... [et al.] -- How pathogens affect root structure / Michaël Quentin ... [et al.] -- Genomics of the root-actinorhizal symbiosis / Valérie Hocher ... [et al.] -- Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria and root architecture / Thais L.G. Carvalhoy, Paulo C.G. Ferreira, and Adriana S. Hemerly -- Translational root genomics for crop improvement -- Reyazul Rouf Mir ... [et al.].
- 9780470960431 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19429836