Running [electronic resource]: A Year Round Plan
- Galloway, Jeff
- Garsington : Meyer & Meyer Sport, Limited Oct. 2005 Indianapolis : Cardinal Publishers Group [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. ill 08.360 x 06.060 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation You don't have to wonder what to do each day. This bookwill organize your running life, telling you how to run(with other optional exercises) throughout the year toprepare for the goal of your choice - even if you want tobe a more consistent runner. With each week's workouts,you'll receive a motivational tip, with suggestions abouthow to increase your running enjoyment. Jeff Galloway hasrun in the Olympics and has coached over 150,000 people.Here, he reveals the plans used by his highly successfulrunners, which any person can follow in a minimum of timecompared to other training programs. Whether you justwant to make it around your block, or you're training fora marathon, this book will provide the motivation, andtell you whether a goal is realistic. With Running - AYear Round Plan you can follow the specific workoutsneeded to get you ready for your challenge.
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Meyer & Meyer Sport, Limited
View MARC record | catkey: 19430551