Security education, awareness, and training [electronic resource] : from theory to practice / Carl Roper, Joseph Grau, Lynn Fischer
- Roper, C. A. (Carl A.)
- Burlington, MA : Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 387 p. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Grau, Joseph J. and Fischer, Lynn F.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Security programs, security education and this book -- Starting with some basics -- Goals, objectives and a model -- Performance problem-solving: figuring out what's going on -- Security education and the "employment life-cycle" -- Motivation: getting people to do things -- Motivation: some theories with practical applications -- Planning an awareness program -- Promoting an informed awareness: program implementation -- Practical exercise promoting an informed awareness -- Training and education: going one step beyond -- Planning to train: reader exercise -- Moving security education into the work environment -- How not to train: a common-sense alternative -- Evaluating security education programs -- Security education in the electronic age.
- 9780750678032 (pbk.) and 0750678038 (pbk.)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19432904