The sources of democratic responsiveness in Mexico [electronic resource] / Matthew R. Cleary
- Cleary, Matthew R.
- Notre Dame, Ind. : University of Notre Dame Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 253 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- What good are elections in Mexico? -- Elections and democratic responsiveness -- Political participation and democratic responsiveness -- Testing hypotheses about responsiveness : the public services approach -- Testing hypotheses about responsiveness : the public finance approach -- Electoral and participatory mechanisms in action -- Conclusion: The sources of democratic responsiveness in Mexico -- Appendix: Fractionalization indices as measures of electoral competitiveness.
- 9780268023010 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0268023018 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19437699