South African women living with HIV [electronic resource] : global lessons from local voices / Anna Aulette-Root, Floretta Boonzaier, and Judy Aulette
- Aulette-Root, Anna
- Bloomington ; Indianapolis : Indiana University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 166 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boonzaier, Floretta and Aulette, Judy Root
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Women living with HIV -- The Cape Coloured community -- A support group for HIV-positive women in Cape Town -- Marginalizing the marginalized through multiple stigmas -- Disclosure for better or worse -- Staking a claim as normal through work and relationships with men -- Care work -- Care work and violent men -- Women's bodies -- Lessons for the world.
- 9780253010544 (cl : alk. paper), 9780253010629 (pb : alk. paper), 9780253010704 (eb), 0253010543 (cl : alk. paper), 0253010624 (pb : alk. paper), and 0253010705 (eb)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 143-157) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19437726