- The Chicago series in law and society
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Language and the criminal law -- Linguistics in the law -- "Consensual" searches -- Interrogation, confession, and the right to counsel -- Understanding Miranda -- Exact words -- Who said that? -- Who wrote that? -- Solicitation, conspiracy, bribery -- Threats -- Perjury -- Where do we go from here?
- 0226767922 (cloth : alk. paper)
0226767930 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 245-280) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 19438317