Spies [electronic resource] : the rise and fall of the KGB in America / John Earl Haynes, Harvey Klehr, and Alexander Vassiliev
- Haynes, John Earl
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- liii, 650 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Klehr, Harvey and Vassiliev, Alexander
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Alger Hiss : case closed -- Enormous : the KGB attack on the Anglo-American atomic project -- The journalist spies -- Infiltration of the U.S. government -- Infiltration of the Office of Strategic Services -- The XY line : technical, scientific, and industrial espionage -- American couriers and support personnel -- Celebrities and obsessions -- The kGB in America : strengths, weaknesses, and structural problems.
- 9780300123906 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 549-637) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19438633