Stem cell therapeutics for cancer [electronic resource] / editor, Khalid Shah
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, c2013.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 292 p. : ill. some col. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Shah, Khalid
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Stem cell sources and their potential for cancer therapeutics / Khalid Shah -- The role of CXCR4 as a mediator of glioma-tropic neural precursor cell migration / Moneeb Ehtesham, Elliot Min, and Rebecca Kasl -- Tumor trophic migration of mesenchymal stem cells / Paula Y.P. Lam and Ivy A.W. Ho -- Stem cell mediated TRAIL therapy for highly aggressive brain tumors / Khalid shah -- Stem cells mediated pro-drug gene therapy of high grade brain tumors / Cestmir Altaner -- Role of naïve cord blood stem cells in glioma therapy / Venkata Ramesh Dasari ... [et al.] -- Stem-cell based anti-angiogenic therapies for brain tumors / Navid Redjal and Khalid Shah -- Treatment of metastatic neuroblastoma with mesenchymal stem cell based oncolytic virotherapy / Manuel Ramirez and Javier García-Castro -- Umbilical cord matrix stem cells for cytotherapy of breast cancer / Naomi Ohta ... [et al.] -- Mesenchymal stromal cells as effective tumor antigen-presenting cells in cancer therapeutics / Raphaëlle Romieu-Mourez and Jacques Galipeau -- Diagnostic and therapeutic mesenchymal stem cells for breast cancer treatment / Roisin Dwyer -- Genetically engineered stem cell therapies targeting gastrointestinal malignancy / Emily Keung, Peter J. Nelson, and Claudius Conrad -- Mesenchymal stem cells in prostate cancer : clinical opportunities / Diptiman Chanda and Selvarangan Ponnazhagan -- Primed mesenchymal stromal cells for cancer therapy / Augusto Pessina ... [et al.] -- Microrna adjuvants in stem cell-based cancer therapy / Maarten Anderegg and Marten Corsten -- Stem cell-based combination therapies for cancer : systemic delivery of a PI3K/mTOR inhibitor (PI-103) and stem cell-mediated delivery of TRAIL in brain tumors / Tugba Bagci-Onder -- The efficacy of clinically approved agents with stem cell delivered therapeutics for cancer therapy / Hiroaki Wakimoto and Khalid Shah -- Imaging migration and fate of stem cells in experimental models of cancer / Deepak Bhere and Khalid Shah -- Multi-functional molecules for interrogating stem cell-based therapeutics / Shawn Hingtgen -- Tracking cancer targeted MSC by PET imaging / Véronique Roelants and Jean-Louis Vanoverschelde.
- 9781118282427 (hardback : alk. paper), 9781118660331 (PDF), 9781118660423 (online product), 9781118660492 (mobi), and 9781118660621 (epub)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19439933