Successful Marketing Strategies for High-Tech Firms [electronic resource]
- Viardot, Eric
- Norwood : Artech House, Incorporated June 2004
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 326 p. ill 27.000 x 018.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation "This revised third edition of the Artech House bestseller, Successful Marketing Strategies for High-Tech Firms, reflects the ruthless realities of the new high-tech marketplace where effective marketing strategy counts as much as the latest and greatest technology. The multitude of brand-new material includes detailed case studies that teach the hard-learned lessons that have enabled such high-tech giants as Yahoo, IBM, Cisco, Nokia, Samsung, and eBay to come out of the tech market meltdown stronger and more competitive. You learn how to develop innovative product offers that connect to actual customer needs so your organization can create new wealth and develop new markets." "You discover how to identify customer needs so your organization is able to outsmart competition by marketing the right product at the right time. This timely resource shows you how to objectively evaluate your organization's technologies, develop effective product line strategies, precisely target marketing efforts, and design the most profitable distribution, communication, and pricing strategies. Both entry-level and veteran marketing professionals can benefit from the author's insight into effectively positioning the marketing function in a high-tech organization, as well as the book's step-by-step guide to crafting a marketing plan. The third edition also explains the current high-tech business reality, where pricing is the ultimate step in formulating an effective marketing mix."--BOOK JACKET.Title Summary field provided by Blackwell North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- 9781580537001 and 1580537006 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Artech House, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 19443327