Water resources of the Rainy Lake watershed, northeastern Minnesota [map] / by D.W. Ericson, G.F. Lindholm, and J.O. Helgesen
- Ericson, Donald W., 1927-
- Additional Titles:
- Rainy Lake watershed, northeastern Minnesota
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 13 maps on 2 sheets : color ; sheet 85 x 141 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lindholm, Gerald F., Helgesen, John O., Geological Survey (U.S.), and Minnesota. Division of Waters, Soils, and Minerals
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-556
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale of main map 1:500,000. (W 93 030ʹ00ʺ--W 90 045ʹ00ʺ/N 48 030ʹ00ʺ--N 47 030ʹ00ʺ).
- Printed on both sides of sheet., "Prepared in cooperation with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Division of Waters, Soils, and Minerals.", and Includes graphs, tables, and text with bibliography.
View MARC record | catkey: 1944376