Youth 97 [electronic resource] / [CDC/National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention].
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container spine: Youth risk behavior survey 1997 and Title on container cover: Youth risk behavior survey 97
- [Springfield, VA] : CDC, [1997?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.) and National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (U.S.)
- Software allows you to compare and examine national, state and local data in youth risk behaviors in six risk categories. Includes graphic and video information on how state and local agencies utilize this data. Focuses on priority health-risk behaviors that result in the most significant mortality, morbidity, disability, and social problems in youth.
- Title from disc surface.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM compatible; CD-ROM drive; 16 MB RAM; Windows 3.1, 95, 98, or NT; 256 color monitor resolution; sound card.
View MARC record | catkey: 1945065