Unconditional care [electronic resource] : relationship-based, behavioral intervention with vulnerable children and families / John S. Sprinson, Ken Berrick
- Sprinson, John Scott, 1950-
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 281 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Berrick, Ken
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Relationship and engagement as treatment -- Strengths and risk factors of children with intensive needs -- Attachment -- Assessment, diagnosis, and case formulation -- Relationship assessment and intervention -- Positive behavioral intervention -- Phases of treatment and key activities -- Case illustrations of the model.
- 9780199733033 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0199733031 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 267-274) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19452037