A view of the treaty of commerce with France : signed at Versailles, September 20, 1786 by Mr. Eden
- O'Bryen, D. (Dennis), 1755-1832
- London : J. Debrett and J. Bew, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 127 pages ; 22 cm
- Attributed to: Dennis O'Bryen.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- With this is bound: A complete investigation of Mr. Eden's treaty, as it may affect the commerce, the revenue, or the general policy of Great Britain / Joseph Richardson. London : Printed for J. Debrett, 1787 -- Observations on the dispute between the United States and France, addressed / Robert Goodloe Harper. 4th ed. [London] : Philadelphia printed, London reprinted by direction of the editor at the Philanthropic Reform, 1798 -- A vindication of the convention lately concluded between Great Britain and Russia / Charles Jenkinson Liverpool. 2nd ed. London : Printed for J. Wright, 1801.
View MARC record | catkey: 194523