The revolution in America [electronic resource] : a lecture by John Elliott Cairnes ... ; Delivered before the Dublin Young Men's Christian Association in connexion with the United Church of England and Ireland, in the Metropolitan Hall, October 30th, 1862. The Right Rev. H. Verschoyle, Lord Bishop of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh in the chair
- Cairnes, John Elliott, 1823-1875
- Dublin : Hodges, Smith and Co., 104, Grafton-Street, booksellers to the university : Sold by all booksellers, 1862.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Cairnes, John Elliott, 1823-1875, Young Men's Christian Association (Dublin, Ireland), and United Church of England and Ireland
- Also published under title: The American revolution.
Imprint and edition statement from wrapper; imprint date from RLIN & NUC.
Wrapper title followed by: Published by the committee of the Dublin Young Men's Christian Association in connection with the United Church of England and Ireland.
Advertisement for the association's lectures in 1862 on inside front wrapper.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1927
View MARC record | catkey: 19453646