Southern rights, and northern wrongs [electronic resource] ; containing tableaus, nos. 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and letters to several persons, on various subjects, / / by John M. Gordon, of Virginia
- Gordon, John M. (John Montgomery), 1810-
- Norfolk, Va : Hodges Print, Main Street, over Norfolk News Co., Oct. 1872..
- Physical Description:
- III, 1 unnumbered page, 69 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last pages blank) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- S. Hodges Print
- (from t.p.): Contents of no. 4: Letter to minister from Greece [p.] 1 -- ... -- Tableau, no. 30.-"The great archangel," [p.] 63.
- Wrapper title. At head: No. 4.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4189
View MARC record | catkey: 19453846