Episcopal Methodism, as it was, and is [electronic resource] ; or, An account of the origin, progress, doctrines, church polity, usages, institutions, and statistics, of the Methodist Episcopal Church in the United States. : Embracing also a sketch of the rise of Methodism in Europe, and of its origin and progress in Canada. / / By Rev. P. Douglass Gorrie ...
- Gorrie, P. Douglass (Peter Douglass), 1813-1884
- Auburn [N.Y.] : Derby and Miller, 1852..
- Second thousand.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 354 pages, 8 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Thomas B., active 19th century and Derby and Miller
- Edition statement transposed from head of title., "Stereotyped by Thomas B. Smith, 216 William Street, N.Y."--t.p. verso., and Publisher's advertisement final  pages.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4200
View MARC record | catkey: 19453857