Report of the principal of the Hampton Normal and Agricultural Institute, for the year ending July 30, 1879 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Hampton Normal and Agricultural Institute (Va.)
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1879
- Richmond : R.E. Frayser, superintendent public printing, 1879..
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last pages blank) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Armstrong, S. C. (Samuel Chapman), 1839-1893
Ruffner, William Henry, 1824-1908
Frayser, R. E.
- Running-title: Annual report of the Hampton Normal and Agricultural Institute.
Report addressed to "the Hon. W.H. Ruffner, superintendent public instruction" and signed (p. 15) "S.C. Armstrong, principal."
Also includes "Treasurer's report" p. 16-17.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4553
View MARC record | catkey: 19454037