Studies on slavery, in easy lessons [electronic resource] / Compiled into eight studies, and subdivided into short lessons for the convenience of readers. By John Fletcher, of Louisiana
- Fletcher, John, 1791-1862
- Natchez [Miss.] : published by Jackson Warner, 1852..
- Physical Description:
- 637 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last pages blank) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Warner, Jackson, Chaillé, Stanford, active 1857, Johnson, G, Kilgore, William, active 1855, Wolfe, R. E, and Smith & Peters
- "Printed by Smith & Peters, Franklin Buildings, Sixth Street below Arch, Philadelphia"--t.p. verso., 1851 copyright t.p. verso., Includes some words and passages in both Greek and Hebrew., Variant: acc. no. 70322.O without printer's statement., and Acc. no. 71180.O inscribed: Dr. Stanford Chaillé 1857. Acc. no. 70322.O with ms. annotations and variously inscribed "Prof R.E. Wolfe Blountville Tenn," "G. Johnson," and "William Kilgore 1855."
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 3705
View MARC record | catkey: 19454205