Travels in Nubia [electronic resource] / by the late John Lewis Burckhardt ; Published by the Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa ; With maps, &c.
- Burckhardt, John Lewis, 1784-1817
- London : John Murray, Albemarle Street, 1819.
London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co. Cleveland Row, St. James's
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, xcii, 241, 252-543 pages, 1 unnumbered page ([i.e. 533] pages ; last blank), 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : portrait, maps (some folded) ; 27 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Clarke, Angelica and Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa
- Signatures: pi♯(-1) a-c♯ e-m♯ n℗ B-2E♯ [2F]♯(±[2F1]) 2G-3X♯ 3Y℗ 3Z℗(-1)
Page 217-218 is cancelled.
Frontispiece etched by Angelica Clarke.
Printer statement from t.p. verso.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hogg, P.C. African slave trade, 380
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1800
View MARC record | catkey: 19454254