Mr. Ambrose's letters on the rebellion [electronic resource] / By John P. Kennedy
- Kennedy, John Pendleton, 1795-1870
- New York : Published by Hurd and Houghton. ; Baltimore : James S. Waters, 1865..
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 246 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Seaton, William Winston, 1789-1866
Waters, James S.
H.O. Houghton & Company
Hurd & Houghton
- "Riverside, Cambridge: Printed by H.O. Houghton and Company."--t.p. verso.
Letters, dated January 1863 to July 1865, are addressed to William Winston Seaton, editor of the National intelligencer; with the exception of the final letter, all were first published there.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- BAL 11073
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 5529
View MARC record | catkey: 19454728