Brazil and the Brazilians [electronic resource] : portrayed in historical and descriptive sketches. / / By Rev. James C. Fletcher, and Rev. D.P. Kidder, D.D. ; Illustrated by one hundred and fifty engravings
- Kidder, Daniel P. (Daniel Parish), 1815-1891
- Boston : Little, Brown, and Company. ; London : Sampson, Low, Son, & Co., 1866..
- Sixth edition, revised and enlarged..
- Physical Description:
- viii, -640 pages,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : illustrations, maps, portrait ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fletcher, James C. (James Cooley), 1823-1901
Whitechurch, Robert, 1814-approximately 1880
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
Van Ingen & Snyder
L. Johnson & Co.
Little, Brown and Company
Sampson Low, Son & Co.
Welch, Bigelow & Co.
- "University Press: Welch, Bigelow, & Co., Cambridge."--t.p. verso; "Stereotyped by L. Johnson & Co. Philadelphia."--colophon.
Plates engraved by R. Whitechurch and by Van Ingen & Snyder; map by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 5554
View MARC record | catkey: 19454747