Ladies' Society, for the Relief of Negro Slaves [electronic resource] : Card explanatory of the contents of the Society's work bags
- Corporate Author:
- Female Society, for Birmingham, West-Bromwich, Wednesbury, Walsall, and Their Respective Neighbourhoods, for the Relief of British Negro Slaves
- [Birmingham, England] : R. Peart, typ, [1825?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 13 x 9 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Peart, R.
- Printer from colophon., Society established in 1825; latest date in text: October 16th, 1824., and Printed on card stock.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 5642
View MARC record | catkey: 19454779