A report of the proceedings on an indictment for a conspiracy : in the case of the Queen v. Daniel O'Connell, John O'Connell, Thomas Steele, Charles Gavan Duffy, Rev. Thomas Tierney, Rev. Peter James Tyrrell, Richard Barrett, John Gray, and Thomas Matthew Ray, in Michaelmas term 1843, and Hilary term, 1844. / By John Simpson Armstrong, and Edward Shirley Trevor
- O'Connell, Daniel, 1775-1847
- Dublin : Hodges and Smith, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 24, 25*-120*, 25-891 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- O'Connell, John, 1810-1858, Steele, Thomas, 1788-1848, Duffy, Charles Gavan, Sir, 1816-1903, Tierney, Thomas, Tyrrell, Peter James, 1792?-1843, Barrett, Richard, -1854, Gray, John, Sir, 1816-1875, Ray, Thomas Matthew, 1801-1881, Armstrong, John Simpson, Trevor, Edward Shirley, and Ireland. Court of King's Bench
Full Text available online
- At head of title: Court of Queen's bench, Ireland., "The original intention of the reporters was to have published a full report of the trial, with only short notes of the decisions of the court on the several motions made in the course of Michaelmas term, 1843. After a considerable part of the work had been printed ... they resolved on publishing a report of the arguments and judgments on the preliminary motions. In consequence of this alteration in the original plan of the Report, the pages from 25 to 120, are duplicates."--Pref., and Peter James Tyrrell died before the trial. cf. p. 117*.
View MARC record | catkey: 194548