Narrative of travels and discoveries in Northern and Central Africa [electronic resource] : in the years 1822, 1823, and 1824, / / by Major Denham, Captain Clapperton, and the late Dr. Oudney, extending across the Great Desert to the tenth degree of northern latitude, and from Kouka in Bornou, to Sackatoo, the capital of the Fellatah empire. ; With an appendix ... by Major Denham ... and Captain Hugh Clapperton ... the survivors of the expedition
- Denham, Dixon, 1786-1828
- London : John Murray, Albemarle-Street, 1826. and London : Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars
- Physical Description:
- xlviii [i.e. lxviii], 335 pages, 5 unnumbered pages, 269 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 37 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, maps (some folded), facsimiles ; 28 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Clapperton, Hugh, 1788-1827, Oudney, Walter, 1790-1824, and Finden, Edward Francis, 1791-1857
- Signatures: a-h♯ i℗ B-2U♯ XX℗ b-mm♯, Printer from t.p. verso., Includes frontispiece., Plates signed by E. Finden., and See Shoemaker 24334.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 3071
View MARC record | catkey: 19455064