A sermon preached at the parish church of St. Andrew by the Wardrobe and St. Anne, Blackfriars [electronic resource] : on Tuesday in Whitsun week, June 4, 1811, before the Society for Missions to Africa and the East, instituted by members of the established church, being their eleventh anniversary. / / By the Rev. Melville Horne, late chaplain to the colony of Sierra Leone
- Horne, Melvill, 1762-1841
- [Philadelphia] : London printed: Philadelphia, reprinted, for Farrand, Hopkins, Zantzinger & Co. : Fry and Kammerer, printers, 1811..
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages, 3 unnumbered pages (last 3 blank) ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813, Society for Missions to Africa and the East, Farrand, Hopkins, Zantzinger, and Co., and Fry and Kammerer
- Signatures: [A]♯ B-D♯ (last leaf blank).
Inscribed: Benja. [Rush].
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23044
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4958
View MARC record | catkey: 19455086