No party now but all for our country [electronic resource] / By Francis Lieber. ; New-York, May, 1863
- Lieber, Francis, 1800-1872
- Additional Titles:
- Address read at the inaugural meeting of the Loyal National League, by the request of the League, in Union Square, New York, on the 11th of April, 1863
- New York : C.S. Westcott & Co., printers, 79 John Street, 1863..
- Revised edition..
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Loyal National League, C.S. Westcott & Co., and Loyal Publication Society of New York
- Wrapper title. At head: Loyal Publication Society, 863 Broadway. No. 16.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 5896
View MARC record | catkey: 19455125