Loyal meeting of the people of New-York, to support the government, prosecute the war, and maintain the Union [electronic resource] : held at the Cooper Institute, Friday evening, March 6, 1863. / (Reported by A.F. Warburton, stenographer, 117 Nassau St.).
- New-York : George F. Nesbitt & Co., printers and stationers, corner of Pearl and Pine Streets, 1863..
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Warburton, A. F. (Adolphus Frederick), Loyal League of Union Citizens (New York, N.Y.), and George F. Nesbitt & Co.
- Meeting called to organize the Loyal League of Union Citizens.
"Appendix. Inauguration of the Loyal League of Union Citizens at the Academy of Music, Saturday, 14th March 1863."--p. -80.
"Reported for the Daily press."--p. .
Square brackets in stenographer's statement transcribed as parentheses.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 6105
View MARC record | catkey: 19455242