Fourth annual report of the board of managers of the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society [electronic resource] : with some account of the annual meeting, January 20, 1836
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1836
- Boston : Published by Isaac Knapp. 46 Washington Street, 1836..
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Knapp, Isaac, 1804-1843, Gannett, Ezra S. (Ezra Stiles), 1801-1871, and May, Samuel J. (Samuel Joseph), 1797-1871
- Additional anti-slavery publications advertised on wrapper.
Inscribed: Rev. Ezra S. Gannett, with the very kind regards, S. J. May.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 6501
View MARC record | catkey: 19455433