The wanderer of Switzerland, the West Indies, and other poems [electronic resource] / By James Montgomery
- Montgomery, James, 1771-1854
- Philadelphia : James P. Parke, No. 75, Chestnut Street, and Edward Parker, No. 178, Market Street. Brown & Merritt, printers, No. 24, Church-alley, 1811..
- Physical Description:
- iv, -132, vi, -126 pages,  pages (last 2 blank) : portrait ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Montgomery, James, 1771-1854, Chantry, F., Jones, William R., Brown, William, Parke, James P., Parker, Edward, and Brown & Merritt
- Frontispiece by F. Chantry and William R. Jones.
The second part (also issued separately) has separate half-tile and title page: The West Indies and other poems. By James Montgomery, author of The wanderer of Switzerland, &c. The third edition. Philadelphia: Published by James P. ..., and Edward Parker ... William Brown, printer ... 1811.
Signatures: [A]-L¡, [A]♯ B-L¡.
Library Company copy lacks final leaf.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23412
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 6747
View MARC record | catkey: 19455551