The last Boer War [electronic resource] / by H. Rider Haggard
- Haggard, H. Rider (Henry Rider), 1856-1925
- London : Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. Ltd Paternoster House, Charing Cross Road, 1900.
- Twenty-fifth thousand.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 244 pages ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ballantyne, Hanson and Co. and Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co.
- "The first 202 pages ... are a reprint from that portion of the author's work, 'Cetywayo and his white neighbours,' entitled 'The Transvaal'"--Mendelssohn, S. South African bib. (3rd ed.), vol. I, p. 665., "Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. Edinburgh & London"--colophon., Publisher's advertisement back wrapper. Advertisement for "works by H. Rider Haggard" t.p. verso., and See Mendelssohn, S. South African bib. (3rd ed.), I, p. 665-666.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4449
View MARC record | catkey: 19455828