The voyage of Hanno [electronic resource] : translated, and accompanied with the Greek text; explained from the accounts of modern travellers; defended against the objections of Mr. Dodwell, and other writers; and illustrated by maps from Ptolemy, d'Anville, and Bougainville. / By Thomas Falconer, A.M. fellow of C.C.C. Oxford
- London : Sold by T. Cadell jun. and Davies, (successors to Mr Cadell), in the Strand, MDCCXCVII. 
- Physical Description:
- [iii]-xvi, 105 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 3 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : maps ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hanno, Falconer, Thomas, 1772-1839, Conder, Thomas, 1746 or 1747-1831, Marshall, William, Palmer, Ebenezer, and Cadell & Davies
- Signatures: [a]♯ (-a2) b♯ [A]€ B-M♯ [N]℗ (last leaf blank), Plates signed: T. Conder sculpsit., and Library Company copy with bookseller's ticket: Ebenezer Palmer bookseller 18 Paternoster Row, London E.C. Inscribed: Willm Marshall.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC T1411060 and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4562
View MARC record | catkey: 19455848