A letter to M. Jean-Baptiste Say, on the comparative expense of free and slave labour [electronic resource] / By Adam Hodgson
- Hodgson, Adam
- Liverpool : Printed by James Smith; ; [London] : Published by Hatchard and Son, Piccadilly, and J. and J. Arch, Cornhill, London. ; [Liverpool] : Sold by W. Grapel, Church-Street, and G. and J. Robinson, Castle-Street, Liverpool, 1823..
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 55 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 17 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Say, Jean Baptiste, 1767-1832, Grapel, William, active 1813-1846, Smith, James, Parke, Thomas, 1749-1835, G. and J. Robinson (Paternoster Row, London, England), J. Hatchard and Son, and J. and J. Arch
- Signatures: pi² A-G⁴ [a]⁴ b⁴ chi1, Cf. Dumond, D.L. Antislavery in Amer., p. 66., and Inscribed: Dr Parke Philadelphia; also inscribed: Presented to the Library Company of Philadelphia by Thomas Parke.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., C1077, Ragatz, L.J. Brit. Caribbean history, p. 513, and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4868
View MARC record | catkey: 19455900