Visit to the great oasis of the Libyan Desert [electronic resource] ; with an account, ancient and modern, of the oasis of Amun, and the other oases now under the dominion of the pasha of Egypt. / By G.A. Hoskins, Esq. author of "Travels in Ethiopia." ; With a map, and twenty plates illustrating the temples, scenery, etc., from drawings finished on the spot by the author
- Hoskins, G. A. (George Alexander), -1864
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, & Longman, Paternoster-Row, 1837..
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages, [x]-xvi, 338, that is, 342 pages, 21 unnumbered leaves of plates (4 folded) : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873, Arundale, F. (Francis), 1807-1853, Humphreys, Charles, Picken, Andrew, 1815-1845, Spottiswoode, Andrew, Day & Haghe, and Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longman
- "London: Printed by A. Spottiswoode, New-Street-Square."--t.p. verso., Pages 297-300 repeated in paging., and Plates lithographed by Day & Haghe, A. Picken, C. Humphreys, and F. Arundale, after drawings by the author; map by John Arrowsmith.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4972
View MARC record | catkey: 19455913