Journals of the Rev. Messrs. Isenberg and Krapf, missionaries of the Church Missionary Society [electronic resource] : detailing their proceedings in the kingdom of Shoa, and journeys in other parts of Abyssinia, in the years 1839, 1840, 1841, and 1842. : To which is prefixed, A geographical memoir of Abyssinia and south-eastern Africa, by James M'Queen, Esq. grounded on the missionaries' journals, and the expedition of the Pacha of Egypt up the Nile. : The whole illustrated by two maps, engraved by Arrowsmith
- Isenberg, Charles William, 1806-1864
- [London] : Seeley, Burnside, and Seeley, Fleet Street, London, MDCCCXLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- [iii]-xxvii, 1 unnumbered page, 95 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 529 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 2 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : maps ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Krapf, J. L. (Johann Ludwig), 1810-1881, MacQueen, James, 1778-1870, Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873, MacQueen, James, 1778-1870, Seeley, L., Church Missionary Society, R. B. Seeley and W. Burnside, and Seeley, Burnside and Seeley
- "Printed by L. Seeley, Thames Ditton, Surrey."--colophon. and Maps drawn by James McQueen and published by Seeley & Burnside for the Church Missionary Society.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 5168
View MARC record | catkey: 19455943