Fourteenth annual report, prelented [i.e. presented] to the Pennsylvania Anti-Slavery Society, by its Executive Committee, October 7, 1851 [electronic resource] : With the Proceedings of the annual meeting
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania Anti-Slavery Society
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1851
- Philadelphia : Anti-Slavery Office, 31 North Fifth Street : Merrihew & Thompson, printers, 1851..
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last blank) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Davis, Edward M., 1811-1887
Merrihew & Thompson
- Report year ends in October.
Inscribed: E.M. Davis.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 7561
View MARC record | catkey: 19456428