A letter to William W. Whitmore, Esq. M.P [electronic resource] : pointing out some of the erroneous statements contained in a pamphlet by Joseph Marryat, Esq. M.P. entitled "A reply to the arguments contained in various publications, recommending an equalization of the duties on East and West India sugars." / By the author of a pamphlet entitled "East and West India sugar.".
- Macaulay, Zachary, 1768-1838
- London : Printed for Lupton Relfe, 13, Cornhill; and Hatchard and Son, Piccadilly, 1823..
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Whitmore, W. W. (William Wolryche), 1787-1858
J. Hatchard and Son
- Signatures: [A]¹ B-C⁸ D³.
"Marchant, printer, Ingram Court, Fenchurch Street."--t.p. verso.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Ragatz, L.J. Brit. Caribbean history, p. 306
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 6164
View MARC record | catkey: 19456827